- Clara’s College of Education
Graduate and post graduate students from any discipline of arts, science and commerce are eligible to apply. The minimum percentage required is 50% (45% for SC and ST) desirous candidates have to clear CET (Common entrance test) conducted by Govt. of Maharashtra and / or association of management of unaided B.Ed. colleges.
RECOGNITION / AFFILIATIONS
Recognised by National Council of Teacher Education (N.C.T.E.)
Approved by Govt. of Maharashtra
Affiliated to University of Mumbai
Linguistic (Hindi) Minority
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
The academic year commences with the orientation programmes for the students and teachers and is followed by many interactive and constructive workshops throughout the year.
Besides, many different festivals are as well celebrated in the campus. The institute offers an open platform to participate in numerous interschool and inter-college contests too.
WORKSHOPS CONDUCTED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- Stress management
- Team building
- Creative thinking
- Innovative approach to teaching
Professors from B. Ed College presented papers at International Convention Centre at Vidya Nagari Campus which is published in Annual Report 2012 – 2013 published by Mumbai University.
- Paper presented titled; ‘Standard 8th to 10th first language hindi text-books analysis with reference to Human rights’ at the National seminar on Education for Peace in Dec 2012
- Paper presented on ‘Equality-acceptance in education &role of teachers’ at state level Seminar in Oct 2012.Theme transformative innovations &diversity in teacher education.
Munnazza Afreen Ansari
- Co-authored a book titled ‘Introduction to education’ by Dr.Sarah Mathew, authorhouse TM 1663 Liberty Drive Bloomington, IN 47403 ISBN : 978-1-4772-0447-4.
- Paper published titled ‘effectiveness of creative learning for enhancement of communication skills in online electronic international research Journal (EIIRJ)- Vol -01 April 2012, ISSN 2277-8721.
- Presented Paper titled ‘Communication Skills’ in National Conference on “Factors affecting Teaching & Research and Strategy to improve quality in Higher Education”. Organized by Rajiv Gandhi South Campus ,Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Barkachha , Mirzapur- February 28-29, 2012.
- Paper published titled ‘Effectiveness of Music as a stress Reduction Therapy in terms of Anxiety and Self esteem of Secondary school students” in MERI Journal of education, New Delhi. Vol –VI, Issue No.1, 2011, pp.14-21, ISSN 0974-2085.
- Paper published titled ‘Biological science Inquiry Model: An innovative approach to Scientific Inquiry” by Bombay Teachers’ Training College, Mumbai. 2013, pp.522-530, ISBN No. 978-93-82302-56-8.
- Paper presented on ‘Youth and Communal Harmony in National seminar organized by Department of continuing education and extension, barkatullah University, Bhopal, in Jan’2007.
Ansari Munnazza Afreen Mohd Hamid
- Ansari Munnazza Afreen Mohd Hamid has presented a research based paper on the title “Effects of Instructional programme on student teachers” in the section of anthropological & Behavioral sciences during the 102nd Indian Science Congress held at University Of Mumbai, Mumbai from 3Jan to 7 Jan 2015.